I Talk Goofy For A Living... Seriously.
I speak in front of thousands, on a variety of subjects, in a multitude of voices.
My mission is to bring education, laughter, and enlightenment to millions... and I've been striving to do that for nearly 30 years!
It all began in the 6th grade. I got the idea of providing candy to my hungry classmates. I bought candy bars at 10 cents a piece and sold them for 50 cents each. ROI = 400%. Not bad for an 11 year old.
This entrepreneurial spirit has guided me on my life long journey of doing things that I love - Real Estate Investment, Public Speaking, Coaching, Acting, Traveling, and Eating…everything.
As a Real Estate Investor, I started flipping houses in the late 90s. I taught myself how to do almost everything - swinging hammers, installing toilets, laying tile, you name it. I have wholesaled, lease/optioned, owner financed, repositioned, managed, and land-lorded millions of dollars worth of my own single family and apartment properties, and for my investors.
I have spoken for many Fortune 500 companies on various topics and helped them with their sales training, and have been in front of thousands internationally for my talks on voice, business, real estate, and relationship building.
I have trained thousands internationally with my “Don’t Kill Your Date (and Other Cooking Tips)” talks on dating and relationships; helping guys become better MEN using food, travel, humor, and adventure as the medium for attraction.
In the entertainment world, I have worked on screen with 4 Academy Award nominees, (two winners), and am an internationally recognized voice actor in animation, video games, Anime, and have done numerous radio and TV commercials for major companies, as well as corporate trainings on sales, marketing, and business development.
I am a cheerleader (I actually was one in high school). I love sharing the amazing lessons I have learned, from a life that has given me many challenges.
- Spokesperson/Trainer for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Hundreds of animated characters for various projects.
- Was a voice on Academy Award nominated "Ernest and Celestine."
- Lead role on Nickelodeon series "Get Blake" as "Mitch."
- BTVA Award nominee for Best Male Lead Vocal Performance in a Video Game
- Best Voice Over Actor Winner at Burbank International Film Festival
- Hundreds of VO commercials for big name clients.
- Voice of Anime's most popular character "Shinji" (IGN.com)
- "Celebrity Guest" appearances at conventions internationally.
- Voice of two League of Legends champions (Kled & Wukong).